• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S5 - PDF downloads persistently unsuccessful

moz_1983

Lurker
Apr 29, 2014
Apologies if this problem has already been covered (i couldn't find a similar thread or did a bad job at finding it). Over the past few weeks my S5 can't download pdfs at all. It's been very problematic given that i'm travelling and need to refer to etickets and attachments for flight and bus confirmations. I had no problems prior to 3 weeks ago, now it just says 'download unsuccessful' after every attempt. This occurs in both the stock browser and Chrome.

Anyone with any suggestions? Many thanks!

Apologies if this problem has already been covered (i couldn't find a similar thread or did a bad job at finding it). Over the past few weeks my S5 can't download pdfs at all. It's been very problematic given that i'm travelling and need to refer to etickets and attachments for flight and bus confirmations. I had no problems prior to 3 weeks ago, now it just says 'download unsuccessful' after every attempt. This occurs in both the stock browser and Chrome.

Anyone with any suggestions?
Many thanks!

Try Opera browser , It should work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones