• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S6 Bluetooth Problem please HELP!

prolitejay

Lurker
Aug 8, 2014
Hi just got my S6 and overall I am happy with it even though it doesnt have a ability to add storage via SD card but I am coping. I have 1 issue that is driving me mad though..... all the music I listen to is over a bluetooth stream Via stored MP3s using the default music player or spotify premium, either streaming music over Wifi or using the downloaded tracks. The problem is that no matter what i pair my phone with either a car, headset or stand alone speaker my volume always resets to medium. I usually control the volume of the music using the specific paired device and keep my phone on max volume. I have had 0 issues with my old S3.

I have tried everything there is that I could find out there to try to fix it. These include:
- Applications that control bluetooth functionality ect
- Clearing the Cache and rebooting the device and repairing all devices
- Sound alive off
- Smart Volume on
- Deleting spotify and rebooting
- Just using the default music player

I am at my wits end with this damn thing........ any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones