• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone know where to find the setting that automatically plays music when Bluetooth connects?

Gobshyte

May 13, 2020
When connecting to Bluetooth the Huawei Music player automatically starts playing music
I use Black Player as my default music player
I have seen the setting that controls resume on Bluetooth but that was years ago and I can't find it anywhere. So:
Anyone know where to find the setting that automatically plays music when Bluetooth connects?

So, I just looked in Samsung's music settings. I found a setting. Says "Allow external devices to start playback." I just turned that feature off. Then tried to make a test call. Music started immediately as soon as the phone started to ring. Thought for sure that would solve it at least for the Samsung music app. I just paused it again. I just got a notification that caused my Bluetooth headset to make a notification sound, which queued the music to start playing again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones