• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SalesForce for Android?

Actually, I have been waiting for a SalesForce App also.

I just opened up the browser on my Motodroid and logged in. I had to confirm the phone via email, easy and worked.

I am not sure if there is even a need for an app. Works great in the browser!

You can do everything. Looks great on the MotoDroid

Click on the phone it dials. (no auto-logging though), But I do not have that on my laptop anyway.

Click on email, send an email

Click on the address and up pops Google Maps and you can use Navigation from there!

You do have to have an internet connection, but Verizon is everywhere. But I guess you cannot call and surf.

But, I did do this --> went to a task hit close/edit. then hit the phone number, it dialed. I had my headset on and opened the browser back up and typed notes in the task. I hung up the call with my headset. then hit save. My typing was saved!

Actually it is pretty nice and easy.
Plus it is not a "Lite" Version or a Paid version !!!!

Give it a try, the power of Android comes through. (I used to be Microsoft). The ability to dial and Navigate is just great!

Reactions: bagoff
Upvote 0
I have the Motorola phone and just set it up on the standard browser. I did have to do the verification from the phone which requires access to the e-mail account that salesforce sends a message to. Once I go access clicked on the link and it verified. It has complete functionality unlike MintFly which is limited. So far so good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones