• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Ace Android Market not Pre-installed

i think you need to flash your ROM with european one...check out samfirmware.com..i also flashed my indian ROM with Asian one thinking it will upgrade myfirmware...but unfortunately it upgraded to China one, and due to fight between China and Google, no google apps are available...so please flash your rom..and if want to wait for my results than will udpate you today or tomorrow

Upvote 0
215331.jpg

Upvote 0
i think you need to flash your ROM with european one...check out samfirmware.com..i also flashed my indian ROM with Asian one thinking it will upgrade myfirmware...but unfortunately it upgraded to China one, and due to fight between China and Google, no google apps are available...so please flash your rom..and if want to wait for my results than will udpate you today or tomorrow

Thanks Samsungshah for your reply.

Please do let me know how is it. :)
also I have another question, when I'm taking pictures using the camera. it will save in the SD card, but suddenly it will just disappear. Especially if i turn off my phone and open again, or just the following day.
How you can help me the settings.
Thanks.

Upvote 0
Thanks Samsungshah for your reply.

Please do let me know how is it. :)
also I have another question, when I'm taking pictures using the camera. it will save in the SD card, but suddenly it will just disappear. Especially if i turn off my phone and open again, or just the following day.
How you can help me the settings.
Thanks.

1) yesterday i flashed my ACE with European Version...and it has all the apps so to remove the China Firmware...download European Version firmware from samfirmware.com.
2) The issue is bit weird...am not sure of solution..only thing which comes to my mind is to do factory reset after taking backup..offcourse if you are going to flash your ACE with European firmware than it will automatically do factory reset for you...Please check and let me know

Upvote 0
1) yesterday i flashed my ACE with European Version...and it has all the apps so to remove the China Firmware...download European Version firmware from samfirmware.com.
2) The issue is bit weird...am not sure of solution..only thing which comes to my mind is to do factory reset after taking backup..offcourse if you are going to flash your ACE with European firmware than it will automatically do factory reset for you...Please check and let me know

Thanks Samsungshah..
I'm not so techy..what's flushing means?? and should I download the program directly to my phone or can download in my laptop?

Super thanks.

Upvote 0
HI i have been using my ace for the past two days.i had downloaded apps2sd,and aldiko and a couple of music players without any trouble. afriend had bought the phone for me and had previously tested it.but now after 2 days when i try to connect to android market the google account sign in page comes on with his account name and asks for password. i tried creating my own account and was successful. but again when i click the market icon again it asks for his password for his account.
when i try to delete his account it says some apps need his account. and i should do factory default reset. if i do so will the apps that i downloaded and the files in my sd card be erased. is it safe to do factory default
someone please help
thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Hi Soudy1994..thanks for your reply.
Same with samsungshah..when i tried doing it, there is no XSG. Just CHN and asking install or cancel.

Should I choose CHN?
Thanks for helping.

i bought galaxy ace in dubai which does not have android market... i followed ur comment and now i have the android market.... thanks for ur valuablr comment....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones