• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Default Email Client - HELP!!!

Several coworkers and myself are all using Samsung phones with AT&T. We are setting up are email using the Microsoft Exchange and are using the default mail client on the phones. Everything works great, contacts, email, calendars, etc. However, attachments WILL NOT show up for anything. Support through AT&T said it was our email server, but I downloaded another mail client and it's showing the attachments fine. I would much rather use the default mail client, but as I said, it won't even show the paperclip icon indicating we have an attachment. So, I'm at a loss here. I've Google searched for hours and can't find anything. Does ANYONE out there have a suggestion for this? I'm an IT tech here and have dug through every setting I can find and just can't find a solution. Ugh...Thanks everyone!

I'm not seeing the "All and attachment" option in size. Mine only goes up to 100kb.

You dont have these two other selections on the bottom? (Stupid question, but have you tried scrolling it down?) (I have a version 4.1.)

uploadfromtaptalk1381342324337.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones