• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S3 Stuck in Factory Mode Please Help!!!

At this point I just finished "rooting" my phone I followed this guide perfectly and when my phone was booting up it gave me a message about auto root and restarted my phone but when I checked it on a root checker it said it wasn't rooted and I also tried Sol's solution on the terminal emulator again and still it says not found so I don't think it rooted right. Here is the guide.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update: How To Root Sprint SPH-L710 Variant And Install Custom ROMs [TUTORIAL] - International Digital Times

Upvote 0
Honestly, I am not sure.

Perhaps see if anything matches your issue in this thread here:

[SPH-L710] CF-Auto-Root - xda-developers

Seeing as Chanfire is the one who made this exploit, perhaps he would know?

Edit:

I wonder. Hey any other staff reading this with me and trying to help this fellow out, do you think we could flash a recovery via odin, flash SuperSU.zip in recovery, and proceed?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones