• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy SII

Hello to the world.
Just wanted you to know that I am a Android user, through and through. It has its ups and downs, but I am a creature of habit. There are problems with the OS but that is why I am here. I wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem as me.
I am using an Samsung Galaxy S2, but recently I have found that the 3G, EE and WiFi are switching themselves off. I can't SMS/TXT, browse the Web, or even make calls. I have to switch the phone off and back on again before I can do anything. It works for a short while but then everything switches off again. FRUSTRATION is the word of the day. Anyone got any ideas?

Hello there, BigDaveB. :ciao: Welcome to Android Forums.

Sorry to hear that you're having these issues with your phone. That certainly does sound annoying. Since I don't really know anything about that phone, I'm going to direct you to the section here dedicated to the international version of the S2, where you can ask for help from the folks here that know that phone best.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums

If there's some other way we can help you out, please feel free to ask. We'd be happy to do what we can.

Best of luck, and happy posting. :)

- eyebeam

Reactions: BigDaveB
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones