• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Tab vs Apple iPad: Which Should You Go With as a Holiday Stocking Stuffer?

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
The holiday season’s coming up and I’m willing to bet a lot of people are in the market for a nice tablet device to give to their loved ones or to make for a nice gift for themselves. The question: what should they buy? Not too long ago, the obvious answer was “iPad.” It wasn’t [...]

More...

If the prices really are similar like mentioned in that article, the Galaxy S tablet no question. For me it would be the browsing experience.

But like I mentioned before, I wouldnt choose either one. I would get a dual core tablet.

Does a dual core on exist?

I say iPad. Galaxy S is too small to be a tablet. It's too small for a tablet and too big for a phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones