• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung indulge 4g proplems

jd54

Lurker
Jun 15, 2013
Hey anybody who could help me through this website thanks I just bought this phone off of craigslist and I have all the roaming lists up to date and the phone still won't connect to 4g and I don't know if the antennas the problem or what but I don to spend 30 dollars on a repair for an antenna then 4g to still not work and if I confused you my phone is a samsung galaxy indulge 4g for metro

Hey anybody who could help me through this website thanks I just bought this phone off of craigslist and I have all the roaming lists up to date and the phone still won't connect to 4g and I don't know if the antennas the problem or what but I don to spend 30 dollars on a repair for an antenna then 4g to still not work and if I confused you my phone is a samsung galaxy indulge 4g for metro

is 4g offered in your area? are you getting 3G?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones