• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung s5570 full internal memory-

vyvine72

Lurker
Jan 16, 2012
hello!!
i have also experience always full memory splashing on top of the screen and cn't received messages anymore everytime after i've opened the internet thru wi-fi, which i am not even successfully got online and even didn't add or download any application.i've already deleted some applications w/c i downloaded by myself and games are no more in it.
pls wht will i do?tnx:thinking:

hello!!
i have also experience always full memory splashing on top of the screen and cn't received messages anymore everytime after i've opened the internet thru wi-fi, which i am not even successfully got online and even didn't add or download any application.i've already deleted some applications w/c i downloaded by myself and games are no more in it.
pls wht will i do?tnx:thinking:

Welcome to Android Forums, vyvine. Sorry to see you're having problems with your Galaxy Mini.

Let me guide you to the Galaxy Mini sub-forum here at AF, where your questions can be seen by others users of that same device so that they can offer expert assistance for you:

Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570) - Android Forums

Upvote 0
Hello,

Thanks for joining the forum. Sometime you will get that error message even though you've uninstall a few apps. The best ways of getting this resolved are (1. Menu - applications - downloads - Tap on the apps you need to move to sd card (even if you get an error message - tap "move to sd card again). (2. Clean all cache from apps installed on the device (look for "make more space in application" - or something similar to this) if applicable.

Thanks for joining the community. Good luck! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones