• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SamsungDive cant regiester phone?!

i have just found the samsungdive page and followed the steps to regiester my phone i finally got the remote settings switch to turn on. the next step is to go to the website log in the edit the remote settings tab.

the website just says welcome regiester a phone!

i have activated my account verified it logged in on site and phone...nothing anyone got any suggestions

thanks for the info im on vodafone uk i may need to see if the provider supports this feature.

i am on vodafone uk as well.
you have to open first an account with samsung and then log into samsungdive with your email adress you used to open your samsung account.
and then you go to your phone in settings>security>find my mobile>samsungdive web page and log in and then take it from there.....

samsungdive is supported by only a few countries in europe among which is uk also

Upvote 0
Haven't gotten it to work for me on Rogers in Canada for both our GS3's. Have everything setup correctly. Have both Google and Samsung accounts. Remote Control is enabled on the phone. But whenever I log into SamsungDIVE.com, it just displays a page saying "Register your Mobile Phone Now! Add a Samsung Account to the Mobile and configure Remote Controls".

No idea if this works in North America. Phoned both Rogers and Samsung, but got no useful/knowledgeable answer.

Upvote 0
Haven't gotten it to work for me on Rogers in Canada for both our GS3's. Have everything setup correctly. Have both Google and Samsung accounts. Remote Control is enabled on the phone. But whenever I log into SamsungDIVE.com, it just displays a page saying "Register your Mobile Phone Now! Add a Samsung Account to the Mobile and configure Remote Controls".

No idea if this works in North America. Phoned both Rogers and Samsung, but got no useful/knowledgeable answer.

From what I've heard it is only available in certain counties accross Europe, etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones