• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sceen mirroring does not work

WaWake

Lurker
Jan 3, 2015
Hello All,

I bought an Presigio Multiscreen PDM1. When I click the Android Screen Mirroring I see on my Samsung E6000 TV that the connection is made, but then ► it hangs on ...waiting for IP...◄

Why the IP is not sent to my TV?

► I hope someone can help me, because I do not think the device is the cause of the problem, but my Samsung S4 i9505 Cellphone (maybe).

Walter

Thank you very much for your reply.
The strange thing is that it worked two times shortly after the first use of the Prestigio Miracast dongle. But after that I tried thousand times and it refuses to work. There is a reaction, because it says at first "Waiting for connection" and then "Wifi direct O.K." "waiting for IP"... Once it said "Ip received" and then "waiting for RTSP"... And then nothing anymore...
It do not think it uses the internet, but I never tried without. However, my TV works with Internet as well, but not as convenient as with a PC.
No idea what I could try?
Thanks beforehand.
Kind regards from Brussels
Walter

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones