• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Scratch and glare resistant touch screen protectors......

boyo1991

Android Enthusiast
May 26, 2011
the internet.
I'm sorry if anyone likes them, but why are these abominations being forced on us? They're not scratch resistant, they've been scratched to the point that any other scratch seems meaningless. They're telling us "these have new technology where we take sandpaper to perfectly fine screen protectors to make it impossible to see your screen." What is that junk....

A little bit of a rant, but I doubt I'm the only one that feels this way. Carriers, quit forcing this junk on us. I'd rather get a decent screen protector and once it looks like the ones you are trying to sell us, I'll get a new one. Cmon lol

I'm sorry if anyone likes them, but why are these abominations being forced on us? They're not scratch resistant, they've been scratched to the point that any other scratch seems meaningless. They're telling us "these have new technology where we take sandpaper to perfectly fine screen protectors to make it impossible to see your screen." What is that junk....

A little bit of a rant, but I doubt I'm the only one that feels this way. Carriers, quit forcing this junk on us. I'd rather get a decent screen protector and once it looks like the ones you are trying to sell us, I'll get a new one. Cmon lol

Carriers forcing screen protectors on us now is it? What's this yet another avenue of hard upsell? Like when you buy a pair of shoes, you must also buy the expensive waterproofing spray.

Upvote 0
I also was never a fan of phone covers and screens. However, there are small scratches that appeared in my screen and back that have appeared as my phone keeps on vibrating lying on the table.

Therefore, we made an app to help save phones from this type of scratches. You can download it from Google Play by searching for 'Scratch Protector' or visit our website http://pluggdd.com.

XD I hope that's a joke :p

I actually like the cases just because I'm not really a fan of the thin idea where it feels like I'm holding a piece of paper.. I don't buy covers for the actual protection however..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones