• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Lock During Call because I have a FAT FACE

Hey everyone,

Im a newbie here on the site!!!!

Has anyone used an app that locks the screen during a call so you don't hang up on people or mute people by accident? Even though there are times that I want to mute myself while I yell at my frirends. My proximity sensor is kinda sensitive on the first gen X. Either that or my face is too fat. I think I found a one called Cheekey Hang Up Guard http://bit.ly/yg2NNP and its gets good reviews and it doesnt have ads like the other ones...so. thoughts on these types of apps?

Oh yeah and be MY FRIEND..like a red solo cup!

home

Yoga facial exercises: How to tone and lift cheeks - YouTube

th_Smiley-hiding-behind-couch.gif

Oh and welcome newb! :p

Reactions: loudere
Upvote 0
HTC Evo 3D.

So, if I have this straight - something about the angle of the phone to your face (shape, etc) is such that it doesn't show you are close and it switches back on then?

In such a case, I think that you need to only jockey the phone so that the proximity sensor stays close enough. On an HTC, that's usually at the top, by the ear speaker. If you hold that part closer, the bottom flares out unacceptably?

Is that the deal??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones