• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Protector on sale

markdoc

Android Expert
Jun 28, 2011
Suburb of New York City, NY, USA
I received an email from Whitestone. They have the great screen protector that didn't have a warranty and charged $50. I purchased it before I knew about the lack of warranty. It is a great protector. I purchased it a few weeks after getting my phone and it is still perfect. No scratches or fingerprints and it doesn't interfere with my Ringke cases. A now, the full kit is on sale for $35.99. Then with their discount code of SCHOOL45, it comes to $19.80 including shipping. I purchased a second one just in case.
Here is the link for our phone:
https://www.whitestonedome.com/search?q=LG+V40

Will this be warranted or are they just getting rid of the stock on hand?
They are just getting rid of stock on hand. IMHO, it's worth it. It truly is one of the best screen protectors I've ever used. The only one close was by Phantom. But they only make protectors for very few phones.

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0
I received an email from Whitestone. They have the great screen protector that didn't have a warranty and charged $50. I purchased it before I knew about the lack of warranty. It is a great protector. I purchased it a few weeks after getting my phone and it is still perfect. No scratches or fingerprints and it doesn't interfere with my Ringke cases. A now, the full kit is on sale for $35.99. Then with their discount code of SCHOOL45, it comes to $19.80 including shipping. I purchased a second one just in case.
Here is the link for our phone:
https://www.whitestonedome.com/search?q=LG+V40

Thanks for passing this on. Personally I don't use protectors but it's good info for those who do.

Reactions: markdoc
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones