• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gogators

Jul 22, 2012
This screen has 331 pixels per square inch compared to 326 on the iPhone and 312 on the ssg3 i believe. Now granted the iPhone has retina but i put all 3 next to each other at full brightness and the mahd can compete with the iPhone and bests the ssg3. The ssg3 just has a yellowish tint and well the iPhone cant be beat but this phone comes close esp with color burst. When ya put this at full brightness the colors just pop the hell out. Now try it in the dark and dam the screen is better than any Android phone. Other Android sites like droid life, Motorola, Android police hv said this phone could be one of the iPhone killers. Now every phone seems to be called that but just try it out for yourself. I just hope at&t markets this the right way

This screen has 331 pixels per square inch compared to 326 on the iPhone and 312 on the ssg3 i believe. Now granted the iPhone has retina but i put all 3 next to each other at full brightness and the mahd can compete with the iPhone and bests the ssg3. The ssg3 just has a yellowish tint and well the iPhone cant be beat but this phone comes close esp with color burst. When ya put this at full brightness the colors just pop the hell out. Now try it in the dark and dam the screen is better than any Android phone. Other Android sites like droid life, Motorola, Android police hv said this phone could be one of the iPhone killers. Now every phone seems to be called that but just try it out for yourself. I just hope at&t markets this the right way

Praise Jesus!!

Upvote 0
lol @iphone cant be beat. stopped reading there.

"granted the iPhone has retina" LOLOLOL. Do you even know that's just a marketing term? Can you tell me what "retina" is, since iPhone "has it"?
By definition alone, the Atrix is a retina display.
Anyway, I'm waiting for the Droid Fighter which is likely to have the same screen technology, but slightly bigger. How is the "brightness" of the display? I had an S3, although it has a pretty screen, I found it to be too dim to use as a GPS in my car dock.
If possible, compare two of the same webpages, or something with the same picture and see about brightness.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones