• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen won't stay on during calls?

Thanks to ReallyWTF!! Weird is definitely a correct statement!!! I had a piece of tape covering what i thought was just the front camera lens because i know the phone can be turned on remotely and also record without my permission (CHECK YOUR PRIVACY AGREEMENTS WITH EACH APP) but i didnt know it was a main function for the way the phone actually operates!! STUPID YES!! FIXED!! YOU BETCHA!! thanks again for noticing WEIRD THINGS ABOUT PHONES!! lol

Upvote 0
:specsdroid:
Okay, Everyone. If you made it to my reply, good. This is the easiest way to avoid the whole 'sensor' bullshit. All you need to do is go to your settings, hit 'Call', scroll down to where is says 'Proximity Sensor' and uncheck the box. Boom! You're done! I did this without the help of the people at LG that know absolutely nothing about their ****ing phones. If you are still experiencing problems with the Lucid, or the Vigor, then you might want to go to the store where you got it and have them look at it! Hope this helps! -ConjureBills ;)

Upvote 0
Here is the no curse words version of my other comment if you are offended by cursing:
:specsdroid:
Okay, Everyone. If you made it to my reply, good. This is the easiest way to avoid the whole 'sensor' bullshit. All you need to do is go to your settings, hit 'Call', scroll down to where is says 'Proximity Sensor' and uncheck the box. Boom! You're done! I did this without the help of the people at LG that know absolutely nothing about their ****ing phones. If you are still experiencing problems with the Lucid, or the Vigor, then you might want to go to the store where you got it and have them look at it! Hope this helps! -ConjureBills ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones