• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sd card not working

narutoninjakid

Android Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2011
NJ
i got a new 8gb sd card but when i go into it it says on phone only 4 gb free, i also don't see the other 4gb of internal space on phone. Whats going on. why isn't space being shown accurately?

help please?

why is it when i inserted new sd card my other 4gb internal partition is gone? i cant see it in root explorer or astro

all my titanium backup and other apps disappeared too!! whats going on???!!!!

phone says damaged SD card do you want to format it, i say yes and it still doesn't work but on computer i can see it fine???

hey guys,
so i did this ''vold.fstab'' editing that i seen on a forum,
no my phone does not mount the external sd.no back ups dont show in any apps...like it wasnt there.was wondering if anyone knows how to re mount the sd via adb... which is the only way i can have access to tranfer.
I tried grabbing the stock ''vold.fstab'' from the ?ROM and tried pushing the file to system/etc will no success.... anyone pls ...????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones