• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sd card problems

hembreek

Lurker
Dec 25, 2013
I bought a 64gb sd card for my phone over christmas. It works great with 1 exception. Everytime the phone is turned off/battery goes dead the phone restarts with a notification that the sd card is blank. Nothing from the card works and I have to reformat the card. Any help!!!

That depends. If it's a SanDisk card, contact SanDisk. They've modified their cards to get around a problem caused by Samsung, and they'll replace the card. Read SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS... fix it explains it all.

If it's not a SanDisk, you're out of luck, it's just a bad card. If you can't get it replaced by the place you bought it from you'll have to buy another one. (Do yourself a favor and buy a SanDisk this time.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones