• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Second Minor Update - October 5, 2011 - Working Netflix

Just received another update from Vizio for the VTAB. Haven't had much chance to play with it, but it did include a working version of Netflix.

Anyone else get this?

What else has changed?

The VIA plus version was bumped to 1.3 and the build version to 1.9.30

The Netflix app (version 1.4.1 build 262) was included. It can be uninstalled but I don't see it in the Android market. It does not show in the installed app list or when I search.

Our tablet had been off and the update notification showed IP when we turned it on.

Just received another update from Vizio for the VTAB. Haven't had much chance to play with it, but it did include a working version of Netflix.

Anyone else get this?

What else has changed?

The VIA plus version was bumped to 1.3 and the build version to 1.9.30

The Netflix app (version 1.4.1 build 262) was included. It can be uninstalled but I don't see it in the Android market. It does not show in the installed app list or when I search.

Our tablet had been off and the update notification showed IP when we turned it on.

after i read dis post i turned my tab off and wen i turned it back on i got the same update

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones