• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Seeking someone to root my HTC EVO in Iowa

I'm looking for someone to root my HTC EVO for me and I would gladly pay for their service. I want it rooted so I can put the wifi tether option on there and as well so that I can delete some oem apps that I don't want. I live in Iowa City, Iowa so if anybody is close to here I can gladly come to you, or you could come to Iowa City, its totally up to you.

I understand their are step by step directions online, but I know nothing about computers and don't trust myself to do something like this. Feel free to text or call me at 319.330.7529. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

you should learn to do this for your self. Just what are you going to do if you need to bring your phone in for service and have no idea how to restore back to factory. EVOlution is pretty easy and works just fine for the quick install of tether. Full Root is harder. Or you can wait a short while and an easier version will be out. If you pay someone to do it then you will be calling him every time your phone hangs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones