• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Selective call forwarding app

Awesome -- I'm glad to hear that it seems like what you were looking for. Let me know what you think when you get more time to play around with it -- I'm always open to suggestions :)

Honestly, can't think of anything else I'd add or change about it. Does exactly what I need it to and is what seems to be completely bug free.

Thanks man.

Upvote 0
Honestly, can't think of anything else I'd add or change about it. Does exactly what I need it to and is what seems to be completely bug free.

Thanks man.

Cool! Well -- if you wouldn't mind doing me a favor and giving it a high rating in the market, and leaving a comment to that effect, I'd really appreciate it! The more positive exposure, the better :)

Have a great day!

Upvote 0
Awesome -- I'm glad to hear that it seems like what you were looking for. Let me know what you think when you get more time to play around with it -- I'm always open to suggestions :)

MK_9: I use n app that will work on many carriers here in USA. It would work well 4 Ur needs as Ucdescribe...exept no scheduling. I am seeking the ability 2 forward certain " selective #s ", contacts and/or unknown 2 another #... This app sends all 2 # U choose. It has group, and 4 conditions. Scenario 4 interested developers..I have calls all going 2 Vxml 98% of the time. However ai get calls from certain caller(s) that R annoying and do not want them diverted 2 Vxml as I would 'friendly' calls. 4 now I have 2 send all calls 2 another #...sometimes bogus, other times 2 Vxml. Back in the NexJunk days it was simple 2 have this done w. 'Profiles'. Radio off/Ph only; Radio only/ Ph off..calls 2 Vxml; Allow certain contacts...Etc. If 1 is familiar w/ NexJunk and the higher Motorola units U may understand better. Also a checklist of contacts 2 divert or block would B nice. The app I use I have 2 add each contact 1 by 1. Hope this helps MK_9, developers and all droid users. Thx 4 the time and space.

Upvote 0
Similar to the other request above, I'm not sure that this can be managed from an app running on the phone -- it may have to be something that is carrier controlled/specific. Unfortunately, you'll probably have to a wait a little longer for something like this to come about. But, if I come across anything, I'll post it here.
JCSaxx: Get app that allows # U can send calls 2 and select a known bad #.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones