• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Selling my galaxy. PM me :)

The t-mobile pulse only has 128mb ram, so its not very futureproof, and the droid isnt GSM (i'm in the UK).

Yeah the galaxy and behold are almost identical except the extra RAM on the behold, and no 8gb storage. My main reason for the switch is that I see the security of the behold as a chalenge :)

Most stuff i figure out will be directly applicable to both handsets anyway. However because of the partition stuff it will be more involved to convert instructions for the galaxy to the behold and vice versa.

I kinda wish I could have kept both phones, but it just doesnt make sense to spend another 290 euro's on a behold 2

DROID has a gsm version called MILESTONE im considering getting one too and ditching the galaxy. So far i only know of one website thats selling it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones