Selling my lg esteemGeneral

1. mariadroid

mariadroid Well-Known Member

Hey guys im selling my lg esteem anyone interested?
    inbox me

Advertisement
    :
  2. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Where are you going and what phone are you buying you just got here :confused:
  3. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

4. mariadroid

i know :( i will miss you guys here, i love my phone but my boyfriend got tired of me missing his calls and texts so he bought me a new iphone 5 for sprint. :(
  5. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

6. mariadroid

7. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

oh dont be sorry its a minor thing that mods can move for ya no prob. oh i would highly recommend you selling it on craiglist too but just to be careful take your boyfriend with you and meet the buyer somewhere away from your home ;) cant trust no 1 these days!
  8. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Ah I see apple well that's unacceptable sorry lol just joking
  9. mariadroid

oh that i know for sure i sold my droid x on craigslist and had my 6 2 neighbor stay outside with me.
  10. mariadroid

lol... well i started with apple for Verizon a while back, still have it actually, moved there from metro then went back to metro now he is adding me to his sprint plane for the same price
  11. mariadroid

i just will have a hard time explaining to them that its rooted with the best rom out there for this phone.....i know i will get "what's rooted?' questions or whats a rom lol
  12. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Hey, best luck and remember, you'll always be welcome here! :)
  13. mariadroid

thank you, i really do love my phone but since he's paying the bills..well..ya know :) :(
  14. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Absolutely. Sounds like a nice guy. :)

No reason to upgrade him to an Android bf with an Evo 4G LTE or SGS3 or anything. Really. In fact, forget I mentioned it. :D ;) j/k
    nuttmeg and mrpnut like this.
  15. mariadroid

lmao....:)....hmmmm...something to think about...lol
  16. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

thats a real man! one that pays his woman's bills with that being said im still trying to convince my lady to pay some of my bills looool
  17. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Haha yeah also you will want your girl buying you an iphone too right lol jk pa
  18. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

pfft she on verizon she uses the Lg lucid since shes on a family plan she only pays about the same what i pay but when her contract is up she going to bundle with me lol