• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sending pictures from phone to pc or flash drive

folivieri

Lurker
Feb 4, 2012
hi , Im trying to upload pictures from my samsung admire to my pc or flash drive via usb but how do you do it, doesn't seem to work. I also tried different things like just sending pictures from phone to my email but theres no pic attachments. I would like to just transfer pictures from my phone to a flash drive. Any advice or instruction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Frank

hi , Im trying to upload pictures from my samsung admire to my pc or flash drive via usb but how do you do it, doesn't seem to work. I also tried different things like just sending pictures from phone to my email but theres no pic attachments. I would like to just transfer pictures from my phone to a flash drive. Any advice or instruction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Frank

A dead simple easy way is to install google plus, and allow autodownloading to private album.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Actually you can install Dropbox on your phone and enable "Camera Upload". Then as soon as you take pictures they will be instantly uploaded to your Dropbox and if installed on your computer they will be synced to there also. For more information click here.

This is pretty much what I do. Saves a ton of time and happens in the background without you even noticing it.

Dropbox is great. I use it for transferring apps to my phone and to my other family members.

Not sure why people are not aware that all you have to do when your phone is attached to pc with a USB charging cable is pull down your notification bar and press "USB Connected: Select to copy files to/from your computer"

It mounts your SD card just as if you attached it to your pc manually. Also charges your phone while you copy files.

*Just make sure to have the Samsung Admire USB driver installed on your system first.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones