• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sense keeps rebooting after leaving browser or app

drews66

Sep 7, 2011
Have searched around a bit, when I exit the browser or apps by hitting the home button, 1 out of every 5 maybe will get the white HTC boot screen then loading and back to normal. This has happened since the GB update and is darn annoying.

I have no task killers, or spare parts installed. Have no new apps installed over what I have always had.

Seems to slowly be getting worse. Anyone else having this issue after update? Seems like a software issue maybe since seems some with the EVO have this issue.

This was happening to me constantly. It would also get worse the closer /data/data got to filling up. I did a factory reset and left a bunch of stuff off the home screens, especially widgets. I did this mostly to make the sense restart go faster. Now it only happens once a day. Definitely very frustrating.

Grrrrr it just happened after finishing this post and returning to the home screen. I do hope Verizon did pull this update because the totally botched it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones