Sent mail not appearing in htc mail using exchange!Support

Last Updated:

1. androidintheatl

androidintheatl Member This Topic's Starter

New Incredible user here; got it two days ago and haven't been able to put it down!

I'm pleased with basically everything. My main issue right now is using HTC mail.

I've synced it with Exchange so I get my gmail as it comes, but when I reply from either the gmail app or my PC, it doesn't appear in my HTC sent mail. I've refreshed and nothing happens.

I prefer the HTC layout better than the gmail app and love that I get previews on the widget, but the gmail app works exactly as I need it to.

How can I display/sync my sent mail on HTC mail when sending from my PC or gmail app?

Advertisement
  2. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE! VIP Member

In options there is an option for Download past mail. What is it set for?

Are you able to get to the SENT MAIL for exchange on your phone? If so, hit refresh.

3. androidintheatl

3 days. I've hit refresh numerous times, and the mail I send from my PC does not show up. Including what I sent about 3 hours ago this morning.

4. gobluejd

Hmmm....I am using Activesync with HTC Mail. If I go to main inbox>menu>folders>sent mail, it syncs automatically and then my emails (from this AM, on exchange) sync and they are there.

I know this may be a stupid question, but are you sure it is setup via exchange and not POP or IMAP?

Could it be on a schedule? (i.e. in receive settings)

Just trying to look at from a perspective of how I would look into, not saying your incompetent.

5. androidintheatl

Yep, it's exchange. I played around with it and changed the frequency of downloading past mail from 3 days to all, and that seemed to fix it.

6. gobluejd

okay..glad you got it to work.