• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help September 8th Update?

tonykaree13

Lurker
Sep 10, 2015
On the morning of September 8th, I received an OTA update for my Samsung Galaxy Avant on T-Mobile running 4.4.2 rooted. I updated through Kies and the new baseband version was G386TUVU1AOH3.

My question is, did anyone else receive this update? If so, does anyone know what the update changed?

Thank you.

yeah I received it. Not sure what exactly changed. One thing I do notice now, but again not sure if it was because of this update, is that if I'm in the middle of typing a text, then open my browser or any other app for that matter, then return to my text I was in the middle of, it's still there. For a while, maybe because of my setup, for some reason anything I typed in the text message field, when I switched apps and came back, would be gone. Now it'll still be there waiting for me to finish and send.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones