• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Serious Market Issues...And Others

DavDroid

Oct 28, 2010
Hello,

I tried to download some apps today via WiFi and it went to download...it was at 100% and it just stayed there. Didn't install it..I tried this many times untilI decided to do some searching. Cleared cache..went into the Market application and selected Uninstall Updates or something like that and this seemed to work, but now I get the Unfortunately This Did Not Install Succesfully message or something similar. I have a great WiFi connection also, so it can't be that.

Also, my phone locked up...got the black screen with only the bottom keys lit. Left it like and then I finally got back to the lock screen, but it seemed that the phone rebooted itself..It started scanning the SD card. However, when I unlocked my phone it appeared that the last screen that I was on was still present. This happens to my brothers also, but is this not a complete reboot? I thought it was until I saw one of the last screens I was on which was the password screen of an app I have password protected.

Thank you!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones