• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Severe Problem With Battery

iamloco724

Android Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2009
this is my dads phone and starting about a week ago he has barely been able to make it through the day on battery he barely uses it all day now i look at battery stats and it looks like its being held awake the whole time its on and i have no idea why that is any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated

these are screenshots i took

if you need anymore info please let me know

screenshot2013051519191.png

screenshot2013051519193.png

screenshot2013051519205.png

screenshot2013051519212.png

screenshot2013051519215.png

Is that "Since Last..." unplugged? or Boot?
I would assume since last unplugged but that last screenshot of the "msm camera" has 20 hours+.
Has he used the camera before this drain and perhaps it is still operating in the background?
I'm not quite familiar with that app but the kernel seems to be holding that awake.
Have you tried a simple battery pull? :)

I'm no expert my any means :p .. just trying to see what's up also :)

Upvote 0
Is that "Since Last..." unplugged? or Boot?
I would assume since last unplugged but that last screenshot of the "msm camera" has 20 hours+.
Has he used the camera before this drain and perhaps it is still operating in the background?
I'm not quite familiar with that app but the kernel seems to be holding that awake.
Have you tried a simple battery pull? :)

I'm no expert my any means :p .. just trying to see what's up also :)

since last unplugged..i have no idea about the camera if he has used it i dont think so..

no battery pull yet

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones