• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show off your home theme

Launcher Pro, with Launcher pro Icons w. Joneidy sense rom
20110508232724.png

Where can I get that wall paper

Upvote 0
TheAmazingDave, nice set up. Have you considered yellow rather than white on the first panel for the letters and numbers? The greater contrast may appeal to you...
Yea, that had been bugging me! Good call on the yellow suggestion. I went with more of an orange, but I think it looks great! I upgraded to ADW EX and changed my dock, too.

modscreen4.png

Upvote 0
You really must tell me more about how to obtain those 3D icons. And please talk to me like I'm a rookie at this.

I'm really loving the clean look on this one... especially that clock. Tell me more, please!
dabatman - I use ADW as my launcher. The theme is y0rk's white adw theme (found in the market). The icons are a combination of icons from y0rk's theme and minimalist (also found in market). The clock is beautiful widgets; clock skin is honey_bread, the weather skin is mono-dark. These skins can be found/downloaded within the beautiful widget app settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones