• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show us your Desire Homescreens...

screen

How can i have this clock/weather widget on launcherpro? and does it do the raining on the screen with the windsreen wipers?

Upvote 0
Reactions: rtb35
Upvote 0
Finally got that non-rooting solution working (after more weeks than I care to say) :D

My screenies from left to right:

4871501568_46e57062f2.jpg

--

4870892259_843b163fd7.jpg

--

4870891993_a465db13b4.jpg

--

4870891299_1b2f287357.jpg
<--- Homescreen

--

4871500760_fefa29107f.jpg

--

4871500930_31f6be6ab1.jpg

Skipped the portrait screen 'cos you don't really want to see piccies of my family ;)

Background is 'Han Solo and Mr Chewbacca' by Ultra0Kelvin from Deviant Art tinged brown in photoshop. Icons are a mix of the odd Apple Steampunk set mixed in with 'British Library PNG's Unabridged' downloaded from Deviant Art. I didn't like the Apple 'Apple' one so I photoshopped it into an 'Android' for Android Market icon. Icons were set as shortcuts using 'Folder Organiser'.

It's still in progress & I'm looking for a solution to the messages icon resetting to the default instead of holding the shortcut icon I set.

Think the apps are pretty self-evident as they all come under the category 'free' :)

Upvote 0
so i can have one theme with sense ui and another with launcher pro??
Or if i download LP is that then my only option??
Is there any main benefits and is the general consensus on here to upgrade to LP?
Thanks

You could use Home switcher to switch between sense and launcherpro so yes you could have 2 different themes,

Home Switcher - Android app on AppBrain

I believe it is just down to personal taste,some people dont like sense and so use different UI's,personally i love sense and the very good widgets that come with it.

Upvote 0
That is one of the clocks in Beautiful widgets.

Beautiful Widgets - Android app on AppBrain

I tried a few times last night and this morning to purchase that app, kept saying network error. To annoying. lol :(:thinking:

Thanks again tho.

I think / hope it may be my bank not allowing the purchase because they may thinks its a ' suspicious ' transaction and fear my card may have been cloned or something, dont know about anyone else but i keep hearing storys on that subject. Hopefully il get a call monday morning bout it and il put them straight.

Upvote 0
I tried a few times last night and this morning to purchase that app, kept saying network error. To annoying. lol :(:thinking:

Thanks again tho.

I think / hope it may be my bank not allowing the purchase because they may thinks its a ' suspicious ' transaction and fear my card may have been cloned or something, dont know about anyone else but i keep hearing storys on that subject. Hopefully il get a call monday morning bout it and il put them straight.

I'm getting this as well - So I don't think it's you.

Upvote 0
I know it's been asked before, but i still can't do it!

how do you change folder icons? I can change app icons using folder organizer and icon downloads, but i don't know how to select a folder. :thinking:

in the first screen when you open folderorganizer, you can put all apps you want into catagories (folders) and then change the icons like with a single app. The i put them on my screen as a label widget

hope this helps...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones