Sister phoneTips

1. njking25

njking25 Well-Known Member

As most of you all may know metro likes to make phones with "sister phones" I have found the sister phone for the galaxy attain. Its is called the "Samsung conquer " the cases and other stuff fits. So there you go guys happy hunting ...

Advertisement
    stevek116 likes this.
  2. Stingroo

Stingroo Well-Known Member

Thank you! I've been looking for a case for this damn thing since I bought it!
    stevek116 likes this.
  3. njking25

4. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

Yep, anyone tried the conquer root method? Found it on xda ill try it tonight if I'm not busy
    stevek116 likes this.
  5. Stingroo

6. njking25

Good for you man. :)
  7. jac0b66

jac0b66 New Member

any luck?
  8. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

Dads been out of town, but don't expect me to find a root because Im no exploiter nor dev, if anyone really wants root on this they should probably hit up miketoolz on howard forums
  9. johnnyl1111

johnnyl1111 Well-Known Member

ive found that the conquer hard cases dont quite fit right and wont snap together all the way but the gel cases work fine
    stevek116 likes this.
  10. stevek116

stevek116 Member

ive orderd a hard case,gel case,and 5 screen protections for $5.68/11.68 with shipping from amazon.com:eek:
    wish i saw the post above mine about the hard case:mad:
  11. Stingroo

There are some gaps, but it looks fine. I think I'll eventually get a gel case, or wait for Metro PCS to get their own hard cases for it....
    stevek116 likes this.
  12. stevek116

stevek116 Member

my hard case came in today:cool:, your right a small gap but it will have to do..thanks!