• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Smart Action App issue! HELP :(

lxy33

Aug 31, 2010
Hi,

Verizon sent me a new replacement phone and I'm trying to trigger my smart action app to work. I'm currently at work and I use to have it set up by location, phone going to silent. Worked great til this phone showed up. It triggers my location but will not allow me to attach. When I manually enter the address it says doesn't exist. Or cannot find. Any idea why? I already cleared the cache and cleared data... It's not the most important app I use but it is nice to come into work and know my phone is on silent! :) thanks in advance!:thinking:

I had the same problem when I received my replacement Razr. I had to input the address a few times before the app recognized it. Try it both when you are at work (choose current location) and/or when you are not (input address).

Eventually the app will recognize the correct address...mine did.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones