• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Smart Keyboard Pro Issue

Harreem

Jul 29, 2010
Scotland
Hey guys, so I'm having a problem with Smart Keyboard Pro's T9 setting on my Xperia.

When I type in a word, with T9 enabled, it does not automatically replace the letters I type.

For instance, if I type the keys which have the letters for the word 'Hello', it would end up as 'Gdjjm' until I press space, as it auto-selects the most viable word.

In most T9 keyboards, the letters in the suggestion change as you type, to give you a better idea of what you are typing, although my Smart Keyboard Pro does not.

Is this a bug or just me ?

Thanks.

Hey guys, so I'm having a problem with Smart Keyboard Pro's T9 setting on my Xperia.

When I type in a word, with T9 enabled, it does not automatically replace the letters I type.

For instance, if I type the keys which have the letters for the word 'Hello', it would end up as 'Gdjjm' until I press space, as it auto-selects the most viable word.

In most T9 keyboards, the letters in the suggestion change as you type, to give you a better idea of what you are typing, although my Smart Keyboard Pro does not.

Is this a bug or just me ?

Thanks.
Hey, 5 years down the line, I have the same problem as just downloaded the app today. Did you manage to fix it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones