• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root So when are we getting root for this one :) ?

**** off, that's a virus for your computer.

Wow, what a mouth. I checked out that link and that is the way to root your phone. It is not a virus for your computer. Do you even know anything about rooting??? Is your phone even rooted??? Im guessing not. Do some research before you insult people around here. Here is a link to start you off, http://androidforums.com/vitality-all-things-root/448179-samsung-vitality-all-things-root-guide.html and if after that you want some more then check out the admire forum. The vitality and admire are identical phones, Admire - All Things Root - Android Forums. If you are new to this then I will suggest you read every post and know that most of the roms for admire does not work correctly on the vitality but do work. Im rooted and running miui alpha 4 on my vitality. So far that one works the best on my vitality but still buggy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones