Soft, Pointed Tip Stylus?Accessories

Last Updated:

  1. EarsToVanGogh

    EarsToVanGogh Active Member

    Do they make (and would it work) a soft, pointed, rubber tipped stylus? I have a nice stylus but it has the rounded end which makes it difficult to draw with. How do I get into those tight spaces on a drawing - other than enlarging it so much that I can't even tell what I'm looking at?


  2. clb2196

    clb2196 Well-Known Member

    I believe the problem is the minimum size touch for the capacitative screen is larger than the kind of small point you're looking for. Pretty sure that's why they don't make a stylus that small, it just wouldn't work.
    marctronixx likes this.
  3. EarsToVanGogh

    EarsToVanGogh Active Member

    That makes sense - I never thought of that. As usual, the forum comes through for me again. ;)
    marctronixx likes this.
  4. 3devious

    3devious Well-Known Member

    Yeah, it looks like the next generation of tablets will have that but it's taken me this long to find one that I would like. I am sure we'll be onto the next-next before I settle for one.

Share This Page