• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Solution for contact pixs being shown in HQ when dialed/called???

islandmixed

Nov 18, 2009
Iam sure this has been asked millions of times but how shitty does it look, my goodness. everytime i dial a friend & see their nice pretty picture but soon as it dials, the picture looks awful & blurry. My pictures are good quality pics that i saved to my sd card & then i just added them while creating contacts etc. is their a easy fix to this?

i also have a app that lets you display a full caller id photo when your being called but it does not look good right now lol

cheers.

the contacts sync with gmail and those are always low res pictures.

I fixed it by adding a phone contact (so no google one!!) putting the high res pic there and then link the phone contact with the google contact.
Not perfect but it works until google chage that resolution on the gmail pictures

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones