• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Solution please!

Therich

Lurker
Nov 12, 2011
Hey everyone! I got this Motorola Atrix 4g a couple of month ago. Last week I tried to root it, I did it, but after a couple of hours of being rooted, the notification bar goes crazy as if it were broken glass. It only happends when I twist the phone, the screen rotate automatique and the back vertical again, that is when it all starts. I'm going crazy 'cause I can't used it as I would like. I had to deactivate the auto-rotation for the screen to keep using it. The only temporary solution is to turn it off and on again everytime it happens. My android version is 2.3.4 and system version 4.5.91. Does anyone knows how to fix this? Is it possible that unrooting it may help me? I don't really know how to do that.
Thanks everyone!

This should probably be in the "All Things Root" sub-forum - I'm going to ask the mods to move it there. You're more likely to get a response there.

In the mean time, have you tried another Launcher? Say, Launcher Pro instead of MotoBlur?

forum_new.gif
clear.gif
Atrix 4G - All Things Root

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones