• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some apps not present in market

Will be two reasons, firstly, the app developer has tagged their app for a bigger screen than the Pulse Mini, the second is that the Pulse Mini ROM is not fully recognized by google market, so many apps are missing.

In either case, you might be able to get the apps you want directly from their developers website. If not, search for the apps on the web. There are various places where you can find the apk files. Just download to your computer, move them onto your mini SD card on your phone, and run the installations from there. I found that method useful for many free apps that my pulse mini couldn't 'see' on the market, and they run perfectly well once installed.

Reactions: NeilNjae
Upvote 0
Hi there, I've downloaded the apk file for papaya farm 1.3 and it is sitting on my computer as I type. I just got my unlocked t-mobile pulse mini and am using it with vodafone.. however I am terrified of doing anything else!!! I really miss this game on my handset and don't know what to do next!!!! Will it download onto my handset ok or do you think I will have problems??? I don't want to mess up my phone or my pc. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones