• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some apps not showing in PlayStore on pc

I'm not a great fan of typing text on my Galaxy s2 tablet, much prefer a proper keyboard. Went to write a review of a game from my pc and it says I must install it to write a review. It is installed on my tablet.

I then noticed quite a few apps aren't showing on the pc playstore, mostly games but also a weather app. I downloaded aquamail and inomail on the same day but the latter doesn't show up whereas aquamail is there (although under other apps). These apps all seem to show up under installed on the tablet playstore.

Is there a way to get these to show up on the pc? So far I haven't purchased anything, just using all freebies until I can work up the courage to enter credit card details.

Thanks for any help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones