• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some Atrix 4G Impressions, Good Read.

Like i said before man, i can't wait to ditch this phone... my N1, set up the same with the same widgets, wallpapers, apps, etc. Lasts most of the day, when on edge looking for 3G. I really wonder about the samoled screen sipping power like they said, i think it uses more...

Yea I feel ya. The htc phones I had always had better battery. Can't wait 12 more days

Upvote 0
I think it got translated...

Hahaha, for the record, I assumed that it was translated adhoc or English wasn't the authors first/native language. That particular line I quoted was just extra funny because it took on such a different meaning. :)

Like i said before man, i can't wait to ditch this phone... my N1, set up the same with the same widgets, wallpapers, apps, etc. Lasts most of the day, when on edge looking for 3G. I really wonder about the samoled screen sipping power like they said, i think it uses more...

Agreed, agreed ... and ... umm .. agreed! :D

My current ROM/configuration has been my best battery use yet, but when we were recently roading tripping up to the the 'Burgh, the woman's iP4 was just kicking my phones ass (battery-wise), *AND* she was actually using it, making reservations, mapping, etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones