• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Some contact pictures won't sync with Facebook contact pictures on HTC One X

min9ox2

Lurker
Dec 16, 2014
I don't want to use third-party apps like Sync.Me.

I've correctly linked contact list with their Facebook profile. But some pictures Sync with HD, some pictures sync blurry and some picture won't sync at all. I'm sure they have their profile picture on Facebook and original image quality is not that bad.

I've tried removing Facebook account and add again from Settings-Accounts and Sync, Facebook->App Setting->Sync, Unlink and link again, scroll through all friend list in Facebook app. None of them worked for me.

I think it worked when I bought my phone. At least, when I go to specific contact and click the absent or blurry contact picture, it downloads from Facebook. I have no idea why it was stopped working.

Is there any workaround for that without using third-party apps?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones