• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SomethinHTC weather widget help and question

lillygirl7

Jun 19, 2010
What I noticed with the weather widget is that no matter where I am it will update my location. I love it even if I'm in the middle of nowhere even if my gps is off.(which I don't understand). Here's where I need help, how do I add my location as a permanent location? If I do a search and I'm in a remote location it won't come up on search to add as a location, but it will recognize it when I'm physically at the location. Does this make sense? Here's an example: I am in kona hawaii and it recognizes where I am, but when I do a search to add my location the only location in hawaii that it recognizes is honolulu. So is there a secret squirrel way to add it straight from the number one location when it is recognizing your physical location? Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones