• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

song problems with galaxy s3

Togekiss

Jun 14, 2013
hi im a new member of this forum so i apologize if im in the wrong section :(

okay so um....

everytime i download songs on my galaxy s3, all of the music plays but then on the next day, some of the songs will say "cannot read file"??? idk whats going on :'(

and one more thing...... if i copy and paste the songs on my memory card, it loads so slow now so i have to save 5 songs on my phone :'(

please help me whats going on! thank you very much

hi im a new member of this forum so i apologize if im in the wrong section :(

okay so um....

everytime i download songs on my galaxy s3, all of the music plays but then on the next day, some of the songs will say "cannot read file"??? idk whats going on :'(

and one more thing...... if i copy and paste the songs on my memory card, it loads so slow now so i have to save 5 songs on my phone :'(

please help me whats going on! thank you very much

Welcome to the forums :) We're glad you're here.

What are you downloading songs with? are these songs from google play? can you upload them to google play music and have them play from there? are you able to put the music on to your computer and play it?

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums :) We're glad you're here.

What are you downloading songs with? are these songs from google play? can you upload them to google play music and have them play from there? are you able to put the music on to your computer and play it?

i download the songs on my computer and i use the music player app. oh and also, i downloaded google play yesterday and its the same thing... still says "cannot read" :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones