• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sounds on my EVO

Matic

Lurker
Jun 4, 2010
I'm a little confused about how to adjust all of the various sound settings quickly and easily in this phone.

If I turn the "Ringer Volume" to vibrate, it still makes sounds when I get an email? Seems like there should be a quick and easy way to disable or enable all sounds from the device. Is there anything like that?

I'm a little confused about how to adjust all of the various sound settings quickly and easily in this phone.

If I turn the "Ringer Volume" to vibrate, it still makes sounds when I get an email? Seems like there should be a quick and easy way to disable or enable all sounds from the device. Is there anything like that?

Install AudioManager widget! It'll let you adjust all of the various setting volumes :D

chart

AudioManager Widget v2.0.8 Application for Android | Multimedia

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones