• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Associates Advice

When I bought my Evo on launch day at the Sprint store, the associate suggested that I should buy a car charger as well as an extra charger to keep at work because as she stated "We are already having battery issues with the Evo and I suggest that you charge it periodically throughout the day so you are not without a phone." Anyone else have a similar experience? I thought that was crazy! Great way to sell a phone, tell the person buying it that it is already having problems. I ignored it. Oh and she also told me that the hotspot feature was $39.99 a month!

agree. upsale.

its a great ideas to always have a power source nearby so why not.. the phone does not have issues.. more and more non smart phone users are jumping on board and they are used to the flip phones that can last for days...when they see these phones dont last long they complain. the sprint rep was trying to be helpful.. :D

Or just a sales person trying to sell you more stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones