• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories sprint case causes phone blemish

iBleedBlackNgold

Android Enthusiast
May 21, 2010
I've been using the sprint case pretty much all the time since purchasing phone untill recently when the clips were missing ... well where the clips hold onto the phone there are tiny spots where the plastic is chipped away ... idc as my seidio will be here anyday and I won't see it but its annoying to know something I use to protect my phone caused that

was it one of these?

2010-11-06162751.jpg

Upvote 0

I have that case too (since launch day) and no chipping as you describe. I have a spare battery so I remove the bottom portion several times a week.

On my first attempts to remove the case it was cumbersome and it felt like the case would snap in half or scratch the phone or something. So now I pry off the bottom case with my fingernail at the top near where the USB port is. It feels like that's the right way to do it and I haven't had any problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones