• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint/Cricket] ROM List

There's some roms you missed such as Vanilla tool box, Dandroid, Pac-man, Supernexus 2.0 and some others.

I know this thread is old, just wanted to help.

It must be really old.... Take a look at the date of your post:p
vasegy5u.jpg

Stupid tapatalk sometimes:D
Anyhow,,.. If you could provide links that would be awesome but if not no worries..

Upvote 0
Making a new ROM so you might have a new one to add soon. It's gonna be called D-UI instead of MI-UI. Stands for Dais-UI But I like DUI too.lol I'm integrating MIUI and Some features of aokp and PA. Libs are terrible!

I'll be darn. What's up old buddy? Good to see you in here bro. I'm over in the Boost section but decided to cruise over here and see what's going on. Glad I did. Nice to see you're still at it.

Take care bro. Drop by the Boost S3 section and say howdy once in awhile.

PEACE. :D

Upvote 0
Mibox is a must to have in this thread. It's in original development in xda... hang on....
Will delete post so links aren't everywhere.

Edit: Just cut the link out. THANKS! This thread has got just about Everything!

Nice one Dais. GAPPS imbedded in the ROM. That's a plus. He did it Hroark style like he did with his version of CM7. :D:thumbup:

Reactions: DaisFlaque
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones